Offset polylines with closed boundary

Hello! I’m trying to create closed polyline by doing an offset to a existing polyline. But when I aplly the offset, it just return a polyline with one curve (instead of ten).
In this post: Curve offset the node worked as i expected.

Hello! It is working for me as well.
Can you show where are you getting the curves from? What are those types?
First time I saw it, though it was a list problem, but I tested for more then one polycurve and it worked well.

1 Like

I’m getting the boundaries of an room from a link instance. I want to create callouts for the view plan for each room. This is the complete code (ignore the groups. i was just testing the Monocle package):

Troubleshooting geometry issues without access to the source geometry is problematic as it is entirely a guessing game. See if you can build a sample rvt to reproduce the issue and post that.

1 Like

@diogoo21 ,

Whats your intention?

1 Like

Hello…could polycurve offset help…

3 Likes

@sovitek I’ve tried this way too, but I get the same error:

I’m ataching the revit file and the code. Like @jacob.small said, it’s hard to say where is the problem without the knowing the origin of the geometry.
TEST1.rvt (5.2 MB)
DP_RVT - RD_ED_CRIAÇÃO-DE-VISTAS.dyn (70.4 KB)
The project has to be used as a link cause I get the room of the link file in the project.

I don’n know why, but when i change the project units to centimeters (instead meters), the node worked.

Althought still have the problem when i use meter as units.