Node error - Element.Geometry, Select Face, Select Faces..etc

Hi,

I’m getting an error when using Element.Geometry, Select Face, Select Faces…etc nodes. See below error text.

error

Warning: One or more geometries have failed to convert due to this error: Method not found: ‘Autodesk.DesignScript.Geometry.PolyCurve Autodesk.DesignScript.Geometry.PolyCurve.ByJoinedCurves(System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable1<Autodesk.DesignScript.Geometry.Curve>, Double)'. One or more geometries have failed to convert due to this error: Method not found: 'Autodesk.DesignScript.Geometry.PolyCurve Autodesk.DesignScript.Geometry.PolyCurve.ByJoinedCurves(System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable1<Autodesk.DesignScript.Geometry.Curve>, Double)’.

Does anyone know about this error?
Dynamo version - 2.0.1
Revit - 2018.3

Thanks
Abdul

This is occurring because the version of dynamo core and the version of dynamo revit seem to be out of sync. DId you install 2.0.1 for both revit and core?

Please uninstall dynamoCore, dynamoRevit, and then follow this workaround to fully uninstall before installing the 2.01 hotfix.

http://dynamobim.org/working-with-dynamo-in-revit-2016-and-revit-2019-simultaneously/

@smangarole FYI.

I have the latest versions of dynamo core and dynamo revit. Not sure is it because of pyRevit addin.

That is surprising - can you remove all dynamo packages as a first step especially those which might distribute protogeometry.dll

@Abdul_Ameer Can you please provide your install steps? Did you use the green cloud or download from the dyanmobuilds.com or dynamobim.org?

Hi Racel,

I used the green cloud to update the version. However the problem is solved by doing the steps from Michael_Kirschner2

Many Thanks
Abdul.

Thanks @Michael_Kirschner2