MySQL to Dynamo Connection error. Object reference not set to an instance of an object

Hello,

I need help about getting a connection to a digital ocean mysql database through dynamo. i did the following using slingshot! packages to connect to a mysql.

But im getting this error and the script itself doesnt connect the mysql at all

And ive tried this method to change my user database password encryption to legacy or mysql_native password. by changing in digital ocean dashboard.

But still im getting this error, is there a way to solve this? maybe i can connect to database using python or anothe packages?

Thankyou so much

altough im using the python script node, im getting this exception error

[
  System.Security.Authentication.AuthenticationException: A call to SSPI failed, see inner exception. ---> System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception: The function requested is not supported
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at System.Net.Security.SslState.StartSendAuthResetSignal(ProtocolToken message, AsyncProtocolRequest asyncRequest, Exception exception)
   at System.Net.Security.SslState.CheckCompletionBeforeNextReceive(ProtocolToken message, AsyncProtocolRequest asyncRequest)
   at System.Net.Security.SslState.ProcessReceivedBlob(Byte[] buffer, Int32 count, AsyncProtocolRequest asyncRequest)
   at System.Net.Security.SslState.StartReceiveBlob(Byte[] buffer, AsyncProtocolRequest asyncRequest)
   at System.Net.Security.SslState.CheckCompletionBeforeNextReceive(ProtocolToken message, AsyncProtocolRequest asyncRequest)
   at System.Net.Security.SslState.ForceAuthentication(Boolean receiveFirst, Byte[] buffer, AsyncProtocolRequest asyncRequest, Boolean renegotiation)
   at System.Net.Security.SslState.ProcessAuthentication(LazyAsyncResult lazyResult)
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.StartSSL()
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.Open()
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.Open()
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.Create(MySqlConnectionStringBuilder settings)
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlPool.GetPooledConnection()
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlPool.TryToGetDriver()
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlPool.GetConnection()
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlConnection.Open()
]

hmm ive tried google it and it says

The exception you’re encountering suggests an issue with the SSL/TLS connection when trying to establish a secure connection to your MySQL database hosted on DigitalOcean.
The error message System.Security.Authentication.AuthenticationException: A call to SSPI failed, see inner exception indicates that there’s a problem with the SSL negotiation.

Finally, after days by days, ive already solve it by using python scripts and importing the mysql site-packages into the code. by doing so i can use mysql.connector library and connect the database using python nodes

1 Like