Multiple legend views

Hello,
Thanks to colleague Sovitek and his script Legendtest.dyn, I started to adapt it.
The idea is to be able to increase the number of legend views according to the number of components and to change the number of components in the legend. For example, I have 16 walls and I insert 3 walls on each legend, which gives 6 legends, that is, 5 with three walls each and one with one.
I’m stuck on creating walls on separate views…
The picture shows the current state of the script.
If You have idea …
This is revit 2024 …

Regards

1 Like

Be sure to show the node data preview bubbles so we can see what’s going on with the data you’re using. It looks like you have all the right nodes so we need to see what’s specifically happening.

What do you actually want to do with the walls now?

2 Likes

Tnx Nick,
I would like to prepare one flexible script for more legend view and components, like walls, floors, ceilings, doors, windows … etc. to change number of components on legend view depending on the sheet size, for A3 and A4 …
I adopted to change the number of legend views according the number of components and number of components per view. But I stuck with “create legend component” … At the beginning node place all components on first view. I tried with divide walltype list on more list, sublist … but without success.
At the moment, I just have 3 walltypes on first view …
I dont know how to split legend components on needed number of views.
Am I clear enough … :slight_smile:

regards

I solved …
I made mistake, first I guessed ordered levels in “create legend components” and then insert list.unique after Element.type … voala.