Move Item to next Level in List

Hello all,

Does anyone know how to find an item at a level and move it down one level? If you look at the image list item 288 does not have the same tree structure as list 290 on the outbound side of Springs.Collector.ElementsINView. How would I go about selecting elements that live @2 and move them to @1. I do not want to move list @2 just elements.

Capture

There is a List.Flatten node with an amount input that should do something close to that…

Not sure what you’re doing down graph after this but you could flatten your AddItemToFront output and/or flatten the sublists of your ElementsInView output.

Thanks for the imput,

I need to keep the the structure of the list. The current structure is that the sheet is @3 and then each view on the sheet is in the @2 list. This allows for manipulation at the view level but then still know what sheet it is on. This become a problem with legends since you cannot find what sheet the legend is on and why I need to keep the structure.

Springs.Sheet.Views+ could do that

The List does not necessarily have the sheet in it. The structure of the list Represents the the Sheet. All the clouds in each list @3 are on the same sheet and all could in the list @2 are in the same view. Some sheets (view) do not have clouds on them and are removed from the list of views.

Does that make sense?

Thank you for all of your help,

To me not so much :confused:. An illustration is sometimes clearer than words and hopefully this one could help somewhat:

I hope this helps,

Document1

I want to keep this structure so I can remove clouds with duplicate Comments on a per view bases.

I am just missing something (sorry but it’s late here and I will end my day very soon): when do you loose this structure? Could you show a complete graph so that I (or someone else) can see where it does not work?
Last comment: it is usually easier to change the way a list is generated than to try to recompose it element by element afterwards. Just my two cents. I’ll be curious of the result tomorrow :slight_smile:

Very sorry,

I hope you have had a great day and a good night to follow.

I was able to solve it. I don’t know how I did not think of this earlier.
Thank you all for your help and putting up with my bad examples and pore writing.

1 Like