Modify parameter value by using excel data

i want to modify parameter values based on excel data
and i want to export

I want to save each model to which the changed parameters are applied as a different .rfa file.
how can i do that??
help me ㅜ thanks!

Literally building a script for a client that does this right now. Whilst I can’t share their script, the key to it is the Orchid package, specifically these nodes.

first! i copied one parametric profile to multiple files…

What I want to do is put the parameters entered in Excel in this copied file and save them again.
how can i do??

In short, I want to load multiple files, change parameters at once, and even save…
help me please
@GavinCrump

You would need to modify their parameters in a library or family environment. You could load them before or after this step. If you can show me your script I can help give tips, but you need to take the first few steps here. Have a look into the Orchid package and how it handles family types and parameters.

If you are new to Dynamo I would go over the primer first - this is a very complex workflow if you’re not familiar with Dynamo fundamentals.

Hi @jhtwin25NSBMA

If you have a graph for applying your parameters on model.

Check this out
GitHub - bvn-architecture/RevitBatchProcessor: Fully automated batch processing of Revit files with your own Python or Dynamo task scripts!

라이닝1.xlsx (371.7 KB)
01.copy parameter.dyn (57.6 KB)
02.change parameter.dyn (57.6 KB)
라이닝.rfa (808 KB)
@GavinCrump
Thanks ㅜㅜ