ModelText 3D error

Hi,

I want to creat a 3D text, a ModelText by i can’t creat it… I think it’s the ModelTextType bu I don’t know how to find it…
Does someone have still used it?

with Dynamo est ModelText

Thanks, Guillaume

this block works only in revit family? And it’s impossible to creat Model Text with Dynamo… That’s a pity, i will find an other solution ;).

Thanks!

check the solution mentioned in the same thread [quote=“Andreas_Dieckmann, post:2, topic:1117, full:true”]
Have you tried making a family containing model text, parametrizing the model text and then using that family with Dynamo in the project environment?
[/quote]

Yes I see, it will works. But it’s strange, we can’t change the paramter value manualy BUT with Dynamo it’s Ok.

Thanks!

Hi,
Has there been any progress on making the ModelText.ByTextSketchPlaneAndPosition node work? I’m having problems with the “modelTextType” input, nothing seems to satisfy this data type.
For a brief explanation, I am attempting to take a String, separate it to a list of single Strings (got this) and place them, individually as Model Text, at a number of points == string length.
The last step, this “ModelText.ByTextSketchPlaneAndPosition” node seems to be giving me problems.
Thanks
James