Mirrored Project Position

Hello dear professionals,
Recently I faced with a task to create multiple site locations (shared coordinates) for different buildings.
I have a project with 5 buildings’ typologies that are placed multiple times across a huge site. Some of these positions are mirrored. It is possible to create a mirrored position manually by mirroring a revit link ( building), moving-rotating and publishing a new location to the linked file. It can be saved and all will work as expected. The problem is how to do this with revit API. I checked it already, but did not find any methods that allows to create a “reflected location”. Reflected location is a definition which you can see in the Transform class. You can create this object (transform) but how to push it to the actual project’s positions list (shared coordinates). So far I can not find the way how to do it. Maybe you can advise anything

The transform is typically applied to the import, not the coordinate. As far as I’m aware, there’s isn’t a way to do what you’re asking.

Depending on your intended workflow and how you want this to scale, I see two options:

1. Maintain a dictionary for the project coordinates with a mirror property to know which imports get mirrored and which don’t.
  2. Create a placeholder model to import and flip, then remove and replace with the correct model at a later time.