Matching lists wont set parameter values

I’m currently trying to develop a script which is being used to populate some shared parameter values. However, i am having issues getting these values to apply to the parameters. Using the Revision data on the sheets, i am filtering all sheets in the project & passing that through a series of == to test whether the shared param has a value or not, then passing that to the corresponding empty param. E.g. RDR_REV1 has a value, therefore, pass that list of elements to the set parameter for RDR_REV2, etc.

Problem i have is that the values are only applying to one sheet & the rest only get the first item applied. I thought this was because of my list of parameter names was shorter than my list of values so i added the List.OfRepeatedItem to the parameter names to make those list lengths match but still no luck. I’m not sure how to proceed here. The Rev, Date & Description are being pulled from the Current Revision on the sheet, whilst the Name & Number are being passed through from Data-Shapes. I have the List.OfRepeatedItem for the Name & Number in my second List.Join so that i have matching values for the amount of Sheets selected.

Any ideas why this isn’t working?

This is the one sheet that works:

The rest then do this: