Matching Generic model Geometry to space/room/walls?

Good morning everyone, I am currently using an addon that allows us to create “locations” within the project, then utilize those locations for prefab/quantity schedules/view and sheet creation, etc… My current issue is matching the generic models that are placed into the room with the actual layout of the room. The add-in uses a Generic Model as a “location”, one these locations are placed, they must be resized to match the geometry of the room - not a big deal if you only have a couple dozen rooms that are squared. I currently have over 1k rooms and maybe 2 dozen are square in nature.

I am hoping to use Dynamo to match the extrusion within the generic model to the Space itself? I am fairly new to Dynamo and this far have only used Nodes (not a big coder). This is the Script I am using to place the generic models in each space, but I could use some advice on whether I can add to this script to resize them, or do I need to create another script (advice on nodes to use would be great, there are so many of them), or is this not possible?

Thanks everyone in advance

Hi @michael.schueler and welcome, I am not 100% sure about what you are trying to achieve, can you share a small Revit sample file including the Generic model family that you would like to resize? And how such a thing can help you in your end goal?