Making void in slabs

hello everyone.
how can I set the dynamo to read the void slabs from dwg drawings. it is reading outer and inner layout as a slab, but it should minus the inner from the outer one.

Hi @gkhalifah if you are in 2022 ++ then you could try costum nodes from Crumple and Rhythm …these support loop

1 Like

yes, I am use 2024 (++), so I can download these nodes?
actually, I am trying another method I made void family I constrained it by dimensions which will be equal the width and depth of the void slabs I will see if it’s done or not.

allright then it should work…i dont think you will need a void, but will work…springs have a node for create opening with floorcurves as should work in older version as well…here with crumple and loop…

1 Like

I installed crumple nodes but it gave me null result without any warning message.

yes these nodes are very sentitive how it get the list…do you have an image of your graph…and be sure you have dynamoironpython package installed

1 Like

could you share the dwg as well ?

Floor 1.dwg (45.2 KB)

Try as here and see if it could work for you…

yes, it’s done, but what is the problem, and should the lines exploded then feed them to the node.

1 Like

yes crumple node expect curve loops in right order

1 Like

thank you so much, can I make walls according to the same procedure?

Guess its another topic…not sure if you mean edit profile…i normally always do it with voids as i almost do it for ducts, pipes etc and think its easyer control becoarse in many cases these share voids…but you can create wall with wallprofile, wombat and synthezise have some custom nodes for that…but try a search here in forum or try create a new topic…cheers

1 Like