Making perspecive views per each room (Revit-Naviswork)

Hi all,

I was wondering if there is a way to make perspective view per each room of a project. Normally it can be helpful when you need to check the rooms in Navis.

I have tried a simple way…however I got a problem in script… I do not know how to tell Dynamo isolate every single room. As you can see on the script, I can get the views in the rooms, however the perspective will try to see all the rooms at the same time.

Any thoughts?

Thank you very much.

Note the lacing for the PerspectiveView.ByEyePointAndTarget node

Hey!

Thank you very much for your help. I really apreaciate it.

However, have you checked your perspective views in your Revit model? Are they ok? I do not think so (focus problem-the perspective is trying to look at all the rooms at the same time) but if they are ok … I do not know what happen with my Revit.

Thanks.

The perspective views are generated properly, but not cropped. (and I don’t seem to be able to change the crop setting in Revit )

I suppose all Rooms are showing up as all Rooms are fed into the elements port of the node.

Thank you very much again.

I think right now We are talking about the same problem (sorry about my English I think I did not explain myself properly in the first message).

Do you know how it can be sorted out? Any thought?

Thanks again.