List Create data not readable

I am trying to create a simple script to extract the name of alignment, profile and surfaces in a file. I am able to list them out as I want to do. But the output is shown as null whenever I use it on further nodes including Transpose.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Snap of the issue is attached.

Have you looked at the error? I’m guessing you can’t transpose because you have an item not in a list.

I guess it’s working fine, can you try to flatten the profile node before creating the list?

You’ll need to have same list levels for each going into your list.create node before you can transpose.

Do you mean the item at index 2? It doesnot have any nested list in it. But the item itself is part of a list.

So this would mean I would have to nest the surface entity inside another list?

Correct. Transpose more or less inverts the list structure. You have to have a valid list structure for that to happen. If you have items at the levels being inverted then there will inherently be an issue with converting those lists.

What is your ultimate goal here? Excel requires a specific list structure so a transpose won’t matter if you don’t have an L3 list.