Linked element location is incorrectly reported by Bimporph LinkElement.Location

Hi,
In my project 0 is basement, GF is +5000mm
The link file is similarly setup and linked with shared coordinates. In section it looks ok see image below showing levels of my file and link file.

This is how it looks in dynamo, element location is reported as Z=0.000

I’m open for suggestions. Thank you

Hi @daninet,

check out cerfully, you have an min/maxPoint.

KR

Andreas

Hi,
This is a wall and the location line is on the bottom so I was interested in the min point as that is the point reported wrongly. See my screenshot above regarding the levels.
Anyway I went around the issue, I just acquire the element level and sustract the base offset from it. But this did not solves the issue why the Z is wrong with this node.

That is right, the wall is start at (in your case) GroundFloor at Base offset 0.0:
You need to find the Unconnected height parameter

I was looking for the correct wall bottom Z when I came across the problem. Yes there is quite a few way to figure out the height of the wall but this case the location line reported incorrect bottom level.
Anyway I did a workaround and just calculated the bottom from the level as per the screenshot below.

I needed to find this line:
2022-05-06 08_32_41-Névtelen - Paint

Tho the original problem of the topic was that particular node from Bimorph package showing incorrect level. The problem for me is still present i just used workaround.