Link Revit model in current project

Think you should install the latest DynaMEP version (1.2.8) think it should work in Dynamo 2.3 as well…Is it right ??? @ chuongpqvn ?

I have installed the latest version only

@shashank.baganeACM You are running the script more than once in the host file, the Exception is indicating that you already have an instance of the linked file in the host file; Remove all links from the host file, try to link only one model at a time, check if it is working, if yes, remove the link again then try to link a list of files.

2 Likes

@sovitek @Elie.Trad @Draxl_Andreas Hi am able to link my model by following graph. Thank you all for your support and information shared.

Hay I need further information like if I want to specify coordinates to place it in the correct positoin, How shall I proceed with that ? I am trying but not working properly.

2 Likes

Hi guys, nice work! I have a question in linking the revit model, is there an option in this workflow to add the manner of linking the revit like origin to origin, by shared coordinates, etc. thanks.

Hi @Joel.Ocampo You have multiple nodes for linking revit models into the current project by origin, by shared coordinates from “linkit” package or “Morpheus” packages