Lacing and list feature

Hello!
I’m trying to make a rectangular/ square surface and then further making two points in each u & v direction at every corner with certain amount of inside offset (i.e. total 4 points). It works fine when I have a single surface to divide in u / v direction with cross product lacing.
But when I provide 2 number of surfaces in a list, I have some issues. To understand better, I’ll explain down my goals what I want to do.
A. 1 surface and 1 list of two numbers in u & v: Surface 0 in the list shall provide me points at 0.0 and 0.1 of both u & v only in both directions (total 4 points, 2 in each direction)
B. 2 surface and 2 list of two numbers in u & v: Surface 0.0 in the list shall provide points at 0.0 and 0.1 of both u & v only in both directions. And surface 0.1 shall provide points at 1.0 and 1.1 of both u & v only in both directions. And strictly, Surface 0.0 shall not interact with numbers in list 1 of u & v.

Likewise I want this type of iterations for multilevel lists in surfaces and u & v points as well. My project demands list into sublist of surface, likewise further multilevel list in u & v.

Hoping experts attention and their valuable solutions.

Regards,

Wajed
India