Kind of strange error with network location of dynamo files

Hi everybody,

could not find a similar case yet. This started from Dynamo 1.1.0 (+Revit 2016) on.
When opening Dynamo files from a network location that physically currently is not available but that was synchronised with Windows Sync Center I get an "Unknown Error while opening…"
However, saving Dynamo files to that “network” location is available.

Here’s the details of the notification:
System.InvalidOperationException: Unerwarteter Methodenfehler 50.
bei System.Security.AccessControl.NativeObjectSecurity.CreateInternal(ResourceType resourceType, Boolean isContainer, String name, SafeHandle handle, AccessControlSections includeSections, Boolean createByName, ExceptionFromErrorCode exceptionFromErrorCode, Object exceptionContext)
bei System.Security.AccessControl.FileSystemSecurity…ctor(Boolean isContainer, String name, AccessControlSections includeSections, Boolean isDirectory)
bei System.Security.AccessControl.DirectorySecurity…ctor(String name, AccessControlSections includeSections)
bei DynamoUtilities.PathHelper.HasWritePermissionOnDir(String folderPath)
bei DynamoUtilities.PathHelper.IsReadOnlyPath(String filePath)
bei Dynamo.Graph.Workspaces.WorkspaceModel…ctor(IEnumerable1 nodes, IEnumerable1 notes, IEnumerable1 annotations, WorkspaceInfo info, NodeFactory factory, IEnumerable1 presets, ElementResolver resolver)
bei Dynamo.Graph.Workspaces.HomeWorkspaceModel…ctor(EngineController engine, DynamoScheduler scheduler, NodeFactory factory, IEnumerable1 traceData, IEnumerable1 nodes, IEnumerable1 notes, IEnumerable1 annotations, IEnumerable`1 presets, ElementResolver resolver, WorkspaceInfo info, Boolean verboseLogging, Boolean isTestMode)
bei Dynamo.Models.DynamoModel.OpenHomeWorkspace(XmlDocument xmlDoc, WorkspaceInfo workspaceInfo, WorkspaceModel& workspace)
bei Dynamo.Models.DynamoModel.OpenFile(WorkspaceInfo workspaceInfo, XmlDocument xmlDoc, WorkspaceModel& workspace)
bei Dynamo.Models.DynamoModel.OpenFileFromPath(String xmlPath, Boolean forceManualExecutionMode)
bei Dynamo.Models.DynamoModel.ExecuteCommand(RecordableCommand command)
bei Dynamo.ViewModels.DynamoViewModel.Open(Object parameters)

Thanks for reading.

Hi @MarHof3835

Do you have read and write access to your network folder/files?

Yes I have.
I can create files and folders within them, I tried several different paths and even provided folder and file names without blanks.
Every other software tool reads and writes files to and from there with no problems.

Update:
I verified that there seems to be an issue with Windows Sync-ed files.
When the network location is available and connected, Dynamo opens the very same files without any problem. So my guess was correct?!