IterisCivilDynamo package

Hi to all! I made a custom package for Civil 3D with the name “IterisCivilDynamo”. It currently has methods and properties for work with Alignments and ProfileViews. In the future I will add more objects, methods and properties. Today I see a rating -1.

I want to know why. If you have questions, find a bug or other problems, please write here or email: support@iteris-soft.ru or zagor.dmtr@gmail.com.
Thanks!

6 Likes

Do you have a blog that you discuss the workflows of your nodes? Perhaps you can do a few posts here on the forums showing how these work to help people understand what you have made? Just some ideas. Don’t let one negative review hurt you.

1 Like

Good questions…
Thanks for support!
My goal is to implement more of the Civil 3D .NET API in Dynamo. Currently I have no way to make detailed documentation. I want to focus on developing and adding new nodes. I give maximum info in the nodes description. And more info is in the Civil 3D .NET API reference.
I added a new feature for feedback (login required in GitHub): https://github.com/zagor-dmtr/IterisCivilDynamoPublic/issues

2 Likes