Issue with Adding Suffix to Duplicate Door Numbers

Thought I almost had this one but when I run this script, the door numbers don’t match their room numbers at all. This script is meant to match door numbers to room numbers and add a suffix to any duplicate values. Can’t figure out where I messed up. Please help someone. :cry:

What is the error message on both yellow nodes? Can you also show us a watch node for the set parameter value node please.

Element.GetParameterValueByName - Warning: Internal error, please report: Dereferencing a non-pointer.

Element.SetParameterByName - Warning: Element.SetParameterByName operation failed.
The call is ambiguous between the following methods or properties: ‘Revit.Elements.InternalUtilities.ElementUtils.SetParameterValue(Autodesk.Revit.DB.Parameter, Revit.Elements.Element)’ and ‘Revit.Elements.InternalUtilities.ElementUtils.SetParameterValue(Autodesk.Revit.DB.Parameter, string)’

I’d try replacing the null room values with “000”

Looks like there are nulls or empty values coming out of the custom nodes you’re using, which will give you warnings when using the set/get parameter value nodes.

Use the list clean node before the set/get parameter value node, that should get rid of the warnings at least.