Element.SetParameterByName operation failed

Hi Everyone.
I am very new to Dynamo so I am sorry if this is a stupid question/post.

I am trying to do the basic Exel to Revit import of room data ( room tag names) , Which is part of one of the training videos and I have everything the same as on the training video script but am getting this error (see below) on the Element.SetParmeterByName Node.

The script seems to be working in revit ( When i Change room names in exel they change in revit) but I am still getting this error message and being new to Dynamo I am very Eager to understand why I am getting this error.

I have checked this forum for an answer to this issue and have found another post which says the issue is feeding Nulls into the node , but I have check for this and I don’t think there are any Nulls being fed into the node on my script??

I have attached an image of my script.

Thanks in advance for any help on this, much appreciated!

Error message that I am getting in the Element.SetParmeterByName Node:

*Warning: Element.SetParameterByName operation failed. *
The call is ambiguous between the following methods or properties: ‘Revit.Elements.InternalUtilities.ElementUtils.SetParameterValue(Autodesk.Revit.DB.Parameter, Revit.Elements.Element)’ and ‘Revit.Elements.InternalUtilities.ElementUtils.SetParameterValue(Autodesk.Revit.DB.Parameter, string)’

Could you share a Excel-file / Revit file?

Hi Dan thanks for oyur reply
Here is the link to a folder with two revit files:
The revit sample file and related exel files -(I tried this script on this file and it seems to work with no error message so this tells me its something to do with my project file ?)

• My project file and related exel files

Thanks again !!