Insert multiple shared parameters with UI

Thank you very much
Really appreciate your help.

Thank you sir,

It worked for me!

HI Ernesto,

I was just trying your script in revit 2020 , doesn’t seem to be working :frowning: i am getting a warning for the path og the log image file, and more importantly, see iamge below. also can’t run it a second time without reoading the script … and lastly, not sure what the ‘parametergorup’ roll down menu is used for.
i know this is an old scrpt, but it could be very useful … i would be thrilled for any suggestions.
take care, we too, are on lock down here in france … best, Laurence

Hi Ernesto,
actually the script works … sometimes, but strange bugs. for instance, parameters come in as project parameters but not assigned to categories, and the categories actually do not appear in the list anymore … in this case (project information / information sur le projet)

Hi Ernesto - solved the problem myself … it’s not a problem after all, it’s just that ‘project information’, ‘sheet’ parameters, and others i assume, do not allow for ‘type’ project parameters, but the script loads them anyway by type, but doesn’t allow you to change them from inside Revit !!

solution: be sure to load instance parameters correctly

1 Like

yeah, probably I should update it to a newer version… one of this days I will XD