Image import error: "Utilities.CreateGridsterReport operation failed"

All, I am new to Dynamo and am trying to do a simple task with the Archi-lab_Mandrill package. When trying to open a .png file and passing it on to the Image.create node it looks like I am getting an error that is related to one of the D3.js libraries. The error reads “Warning: Utilities.CreateGridsterReport operation failed.” Can anyone help me figure out what I am doing wrong?

It seems that Create Report is asking for a chart as an input

That was my first reaction but other nodes within the package that produce D3.js type outputs can be input to the “create report” node which made me wonder! @Konrad_K_Sobon

@Arezaei,

You are right. You should be able to use it just like you tried. I will fix that and report here when a new version is available. Thanks for catching it.

Cheers!

2 Likes

Awesome, thanks @Konrad_K_Sobon

Ok, this was fixed and will be in the next release of Mandrill.

I seem to continue receiving the same error. Is there something I am doing wrong?
Dynamo 1.3 and Mandrill 2017.12.3
Edit:
I should also mention that this is consistent across board : Revit 2016 - Revit 2018 - Dynamo Studio

And this is the error message I get from Dynamo in the notifications

These errors are not causing any issues. It’s just telling you that there is a version of EO.WebBrowser already loaded into Revit’s context. I think Player uses the same technology.

The image issue…I think I forgot to post it to Package Manager. I am guilty as hell. Let me get back home and I will get it up there tonight. My bad.

1 Like

Thank you sir . Appreciate the prompt response.

Done. just get the latest and let me know if its still an issue:

1 Like

Working perfectly now. Thanks man once again!

Hi all,

I am getting the same error "“Warning: Utilities.CreateGridsterReport operation failed.” . Is there something I am also doing wrong? I have updated Mandrill…
Dynamo 1.3 and Mandrill 2017.17.4.

Thanks

It’s probably that file path node. Can you put a watch on it and show me what the output from file path is exactly?

Hi Konrad,

See Below.

I have tried changing the path of the file but still get the same error.

Thanks,