I want to create views from levels

Hello Dynamo Community, I have a problem with this script. I want to create multiple views from levels. It was working fine on the first version of Revit 2024. After updating to the latest version, the script is changing the name of the levels only without creating new views. Please see the attached photo below.

Try running it through Dynamo player to prevent it from using dependencies
Otherwise I would replace the node for the floorplan and use one that allows for duplicating existing views

Thank you for your response, I did run it through Dynamo player. It still changes the name without duplicating views.

Could it be that you are creating a view named like the Level and then when you set the name Revit changes the Level to match the View?

You know that “Do you want to Rename the Level” you get when you rename a view? Perhaps you set it to Yes and “Do not show again”?

2024-03-30_13-21-53

Sorry for the late reply. Thank you, this actually solved my problem! I went through some steps of how to re-enable the warning of renaming views, and It worked.

Happy you worked it out - I suppose this would only be an issue when you have no Views to begin with. Then they are named the same as the Level.

So perhaps you could first create a set of views that you don’t rename or have some views to begin with that you don’t rename.