I am Unable to download packages

As I open Dynamo from Revit software, everything works fine, As I Try to download a new package from the tool bar on the Dynamo software all I get is a message that the search did not return any results. Why is this happening? Why can i not download new packages? How can I fix this?
Is there another way to manually insert packages? I downloaded the package i needed from the Dynamo website, but cannot find how to insert it into the program.

Please help me.

Hi @samuelk44,

You may be missing a Revit update.

Hello, Thank you for the quick reply. But even after I install the fix I still cannot download packages.

Before you type anything let it sit for a few. There should be some packages which show up after a bit, and then you can search. The exact time varies based on your internet connection and the load the server is under at that time. The delay is because the package manager pulls love data for updates on each open, and it can take a bit to populate.

Alternatively you can manually install packages after downloading them from https://www.dynamopackages.com/.

1 Like

I was unable to download packages as well. So what I did is that I went to my Users/Appdata/Roaming/Dynamo/Dynamo Revit/2.0/packages/ and made the respective folder for Lunchbox, Rhythm, etc and copied the contents into there.

Then it works like a charm. Also make sure you’re downloading the right package if you’re using Dynamo 2.0 or Dynamo 1.3 accordingly.

@samuelk44,

I had a similar issue, mine was resolved by @jacob.small at the time. Seems my company’s internet was blocking access.

If you have a company internet Try using a different form of internet access, like a hotspot from your phone?

best,
Ben