How to Place a Revit Model Group?

Hi @RLietz,

Very descriptive and thought provoking creative writing, but we have somewhat deviated from the original topic of “how to place a model group?”, if you want to know how to “rotate” a model group please submit another thread titled “how to rotate a model group?”… kind of helps to say these things earlier and be specific before someone spends their time helping you…in framing any question it makes sense and is more useful to quite specific. Have you heard of rust by any chance?

https://doc.rust-lang.org/book/guessing-game.html

I’m sure I’ve seen this somewhere before…

So, Roland, or to anyone out there who is reading this. Please make sure you frame your questions in a manner that is very specific and asking exactly what you want to ask (and not in stanza 8 after the original question has been solved), this way people who spend their own time helping you can do it that much better. We don’t have to do this, we just want to help you.

Thanks for all your efforts Roland, submit that new request and I’ll be glad to help! Don’t forget to mention “how to rotate a model group?” though. :blush:

Cheers,
Dan