How to get from a list to view

hey all

I want to create automatically sheets in revit with the help of dynamo, but i get a warning in the script.

The warning is: "One or more of the input types are not matching. Couldn’t find a version of ByNameNumberTitleBlockAndView that takes arguments of type. (__array,__array,Revit.Elements.FamilyType,__array)

I’m very sure, that the problem is the list that i generated to filter for the view templates. So how can i use this list to generate the sheets with the right views?

It would be verry nice if someone could help me in this situation. Thanks.

The sheetNumber input on Sheet.ByNameNumberTitleblockAndView expects a string, not an integer. Try using the String from Object node to convert your integer into strings prior to pushing into sheetNumber

Thanks for your reply. This has solved now my first warning.

After the change i was running it again and get a new warning :see_no_evil:

The new warning is: Sheet.ByNameNumberTitleBlockAndView operation failed. View 0 could not be packed on the sheet. The sheet is 6.890 x 2.759 and the view to be added is 2.724 x 6.860.

Someone has an idea what is going wrong with theese?

The error suggests that the view you are trying to place is too large to fit on the sheet. If that’s not the case, then check out this thread which has some suggestions: Help with Sheet.ByNameNumberTitleBlockAndViews error or post an example file for us to look at