How to get excel data into a shared parameter on a sheet

This is my first ever go at Dynamo so apologies if its looking terrible (but you got to start somewhere?!)

I have designed an excel sheet which creates drawing numbers based on what is actually required on a project. I want dynamo to create the required sheets in Revit using the excel data. I have managed to get the info into the several lists as shown. I can see how to get the drawing number and title on to the sheet (at the far right section) but no idea how to link up the other lists to shared parameters. Code blocks 3 through to 6 & 8 (ZZ,00,D,L, Stage). The shared parameter names are Originator, Zone, Level, Role & Project Stage.

Real hope you can help and allow me to learn from this, be very much appreciated!

Hi @Kev1311 ,

In the screenshot you send the node names are unreadable because you zoomed out too far. Could you zoom in into the Dynamo graph and then use the camera tool at the top right corner to take a high-res screenshot?

Also, it is much easier to help you when you could also send us your Excel file and Dynamo file.

1 Like