How to determine if list of points are between parameters on a list of curves

Hello, I am trying to determine all of the points that are on a curve are between a certain list of parameters of that curve. There are 4 curves, and I am trying to isolate all of the points that are on the bends of that curve, so I found the max an min of each bend on each curve but cannot seem to be able to isolate all the points that fall between those list of max and mins. And am getting weird results when I try to isolate them. I seem to be losing the list order at the end that I set up so carefully in the beginning. It is finding false positives and points on the wrong curves. I am sure it is a lacing issue or something similar. I also tried doing a geometry does intersect with the curves of the bends but couldnt get that to work either. Please help!

Home.dyn (51.0 KB)

Hi !
You can use the node Curve.ParameterAtPoint and then compare with your max ans min.
Maybe you can too group the parts of your curve that are “lines” ans those that are “arc” (PolyCurve.Curves) and then get the points on the arcs.

Hi there! That is exactly what i tried in the script I attached to m previous post. I am pretty sure its just a lacing issue that I am having trouble with. You can have a look at my script and let me know what you think?

Hi @mix
Not easy to check your script without the rvt file…
I feel your script could be simplier.
Why don’t you try :
1.filter the part of the curve that are bends from those that are lines (using Object.Type)
2.check if the points intersect with those bends (unsing Geometry.DoesIntersect)