How to convert polylines with gis data (OD) to civil 3d parcels with the same attributes of (OD)

• I have more than 6000 polylines from gis and those polylines have object data (gis attributes).
    is there’s any method to convert those polylines to civil3d parcels with the same gis attributes.
    i tried to get object data from polylines and did property sets for polylines by the same attributes and i need to add node for parcels fom the same objects (polylines).

@mzjensen @Anton_Huizinga @austin_perigee @omar.g @rpriceAZEG6 @Paolo_Emilio_Serra1 @KirkWM @hosneyalaa
try_test.dwg (1014.4 KB)

Can you add your .dyn graph as well? Make it easier to investigate.

So far I have worked out a partial solution. This is at least how I would read in the object data from the polylines. After this point, I would create the parcels from the polylines. When I attempted to create the parcels using the Parcel.ByObject node I get an error, so maybe someone else can help us on that part. However, after getting the parcels created, I think the next step would be to rename them according to the desired OD field and then if you want to preserve other fields, you might be able to use the ObjectExtensions.AddXData node.

1 Like

i received error once am uploading Dynamo script , so you can find it in this we transfere link
@patrick.ericson @mzjensen @Anton_Huizinga @austin_perigee @omar.g @rpriceAZEG6 @Paolo_Emilio_Serra1 @KirkWM @hosneyalaa @mzjensen @Anton_Huizinga @austin_perigee @omar.g @rpriceAZEG6 @Paolo_Emilio_Serra1 @KirkWM @kovacsv

1 Like