How to accommodate data from MySQL Workbench to a Revit user-defined parameter

Hello dear friends

I have a question on how to accommodate data read from MySQL Workbench by Dynamo to a parameter of an object in Revit. I defined a sensor (specialty equipment family) in Revit model and attached it to a structural element. I also defined a parameter for this sensor such as DisplacementSetPoint to accommodate displacement data captured from the physical sensor. For this purpose, I linked Revit to MySQL Workbench through Dynamo to import sensor data from MySQL database to Revit. I created a Schema, table and a column in MySQL Workbench for importing sensor data from an external file like CSV file. I imported data to MySQL and read them through Dynamo as shown in attached pictures. For the next step, I want to accommodate these data into sensor’s parameter DisplacementSetPoint which has been already defined. As shown in the attached figures, I linked Revit to MySQL, read data from MySQL and tried to import these data into Revit and attached it to the DisplacementSetPoint parameter of defined sensor. But I cannot do it unfortunately. Can anybody help me please? Thank u so much in advance.

1 Like

Hey, this is pretty much what I am trying to accomplish as well. Have you figured this out?

1 Like