How not to do the wall splitting through the openings?

Hallo Everyone,

I have a task to split the wall by length, I already did a script to divide the walls into parts by length. My problem is I want to prevent this splitting to occur when it has to pass through an opening (Door, Window, etc.)

Hello @abdullah_rezk_mohame and welcome…its best you show what you have tried so far…please read here…How to get help on the Dynamo forums

But something here could give you a start…

Revit_VCx6AtrnTN

and something here with parts and refplanes…

Actually, I would like to thank you a lot for your replay and help. The task is that I would like to divide long walls with respect to some boundary conditions (not long as 8 m and not higher than 3.70 m) because the divided pieces will be fabricated as a pre-cast concrete. Second possibility that if the height of the wall is between 3.70 m to 4.20 m then I can give a message to the user that "This requires a special transport type). The other condition that this division have to respect the openings and not passing through them and even to keep at least a 30 cm space between the opening edge and the cut edge. This is the point I am actually struggling. My script for division and boundary conditions is attached to check the work. I have tried your script, the division occurred. However, unfortunately it passed through windows and doors :frowning: @sovitek

this is the result I found when I tried your suggestion.

Hard to say so long you dont share any graph or exemple of what you do…

They are not allowing me to attach the dynamo file because I am a new user !
I will try to publish some screenshots.

You can use filetransfer,webtransfer etc and share the link here i guess

This is my script for splitting the wall along the length respecting height boundary conditions before implementing your comments. What are the modifications I can do to this script in order to split the wall without passing through the openings ?

could you share your rvt with these opening as well

here is the revit file

thx and you still wanna do with parts ???

Here I tried to upgrade my script with your second suggested option

Something here where i use parts…with interval at 1 mtr…the reason it doesnt work for you is you work in meters and here we work in mm…
Revit_fCTziyQOik

Thanks a lot for your help and support. I will try it and provide you with feedback. Additionally, based on my attached script (Trail 2) what are the specified nodes responsible for preventing the cutting to pass through the openings, so I can add them to my original script.

Can You please send me the above script as a Dynamo File? I would totally appreciate it.

Hi @abdullah_rezk_mohame …dont have it anymore, show us where you are stock…