How do I add nulls to this list?

I have 3 sheets in Revit. One has no issues, one has three issues and the other has two issues.

I want an output of
false false false >> the sheet with no issues
true true true >> the sheet with 3 issues
true false true >> the sheet with 2 issues (sequence 1 and 3)

I can’t work out how to get the data into this format. Have tried several methods and feel this is about the closest so far.

Is this the output you’re looking for?

Yes - ah… I used List.Contains earlier not List.ContainsItem

I don’t get the three falses you do.

Ah, it’s a different node slightly.
What package is yours from?

That’s just a previous version. You would need to use these list levels:
You need to pay attention to list structure and values. The node compares lists, so you need the empty list rather than a null for this to work. Your list of items also has too many levels and doesn’t require multiple lists. One list will do.

1 Like

I just can’t seem to get it in the same structure.

Btw - There’s another sheet added here that’s in a different drawing series.

Don’t use List.OfRepeatedItem to created multiple copies of the same list. Just use a single list with the correct lacing (cross-product).

1 Like

That’s not working. I think it’s because when I introduce another drawing series there are a different number of issues.

Or am I doing something wrong? :no_mouth:

I want the 20 series in the top list to check against the 20 series in bottom list only.

That would only require you to force the list input to Keep list structure.
The problem is that you’re still not using a single list for the item input. Use a codeblock with a simple list of 1…3.

Or if the revisions report a string value (1..)+””

Or a list of strings, yes. The important part is the single list.

1 Like

The problem is I don’t want a simple list.
I need to have separate lists checked against separate lists.

I’m not sure I understand what you’re trying to do then. I thought you were checking all lists for values 1, 2, and 3. More information would be helpful. What is the difference between lists then? Where are the values coming from?

It’s for a drawing issue sheet so I have different series.
In the test above I had 3 drawings in series 20 and 1 drawing in series 68. Series 20 has 3 issue dates, series 68 has only 1 issue date.
I think I asked the wrong question here so have started a new thread here: