Help with wiring in trays! thank you

Greetings… how could I model cables on the trays and obtain the route? The trays have codes for sections and the cable that passes through the tray must have the section code and thus obtain the complete routing…
help please… there are 200 cables! :sob:

thank you

Hello @vargas190417 and welcome to the forum…could you share how far you are in dynamo ? and probably share a rvt sample…

1 Like

Hello! Yes dear, WeTransfer - Send Large Files & Share Photos Online - Up to 2GB Free
This week I was recently looking for information on how to do what I need and I came across dynamo… I was watching videos and I understand the concept, what I don’t understand much is what specific node I should use, for example, I want to generate a cable by That route that I indicate in the image and that cable shows which trays it is traveling through, the trays have a code in parameters (type, item, description)

how could i do it? thank you.

Hi I assume when you say wiring you mean conduit ?

Greetings dear, well actually I only need the cable routing, geometrically in the program it does not matter if the cable is represented as a conduit or a line.
In the end I must make a report of the cable routing in an Excel showing the tray codes
for example…

the trays have codes