Cabletray Conduit Switches in Revit with Dynamo

I see a video on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FuE3DfHLScs&t=3s

from Mr Soren Villadsen, I like it and start to making according to video but, i am stuck because here are many lines betwen connections, if you are here please help me

P.S thank you because of your videos from where i start dynamo and find this informative forum.

1 Like

@sovitek

Thank you😀 happy someone watch my vidioes…and glad it could inspire you to start with Dynamo …however this graph its a little complicated as many things goin on ( cabletray and conduit connection) try split these things up In small parts and post an image where you are stück and the communiti will try help you….welcome onboard😀

2 Likes

Thank you for your response, i really try to make something like your video but its really hard to do :smiley: this is so complex and hard work for newbie as me.

i find and install all packages as you written in description, one package cant find in dynamo store, OpenMep, than i start reading all about that and also find you solution on this forum and install it. i read a lots of you solutions in this forum and i can say you are really awesome with your solutions.

of course i post small parts of that script here to finish it but i think its better for me if you can to share your script to analyze it. i really try hard to catch connection logic between blocks but in video is really really many lines clashing together and finally my brain broke :smiley:

1 Like

Hi i dont have it anymore…but take a look here it could be a start

1 Like

thanks a lot, looks like something similar without connection to switches, i try and text the results.

1 Like

Hi @g.devdariani here is a more simple version, probably it works for you…ps thanks to @c.poupin for the tee fitting node :wink:

forum.dyn (93.1 KB)

4 Likes

Thank you very much for your dedicated guidance. But I have difficulty with this custom node. Can you tell me how to handle it? So sorry I’m new to dynamo

1 Like

yes sure, should be genius loci :wink: no reason for sorry ;9 we have all been beginner…

Welcome to the forum :wink:

1 Like