Help Creating Duct

I am trying to create ductwork using the MEPover nodes but I can not get it to work. What I am trying to do is select an air terminal and then select a main run of the duct and create a run of duct from the air terminal to the selected duct. I am not trying to connect to the air terminal but just trying to create a single run of duct towards the air terminal. It appears that I have all the information created as I can create a line at the same leve at select ductwork and stops above the air terminal. I just can not get the ductwork created.

better capture of my graph. I did not realize the first one was not good. Also included the graph.

Create Duct to Air Terminal.dyn (42.8 KB)

I had a few issues with getting the node to work first time. Can I suggest you place some watch nodes or show the results from the nodes going into the duct node to help debug?

1 Like

Thank you for your reply. I have added the watch nodes as suggested.

I found the issue with not being able to create a duct. I needed to take the duct type from a list to single item.

Hi, I am new to Dynamo, but have quite a bit of interest in MEP system generation via Dynamo. Could I ask you to clarify what you mean by “taking the duct type from a list to single item”?