Grouping schedule

I’ve only been using Dynamo for a few weeks so forgive me if I say something silly below.
I would like to combine the two revit schedule into one and insert a new one with a new name inside the schedule…
Tips??

I am not sure to understand clearly, you have 2 different schedule and you want to combine them into another right ? Do you want to merge the Columns or Titles too ? Do you want to add the first one data with the second or simply display all the columns together ?

Yes, I have two different schedule and i want to combine them!
I want to merge only the columns and if I can write a new title!
Simply display all the columns together because the fields are the same…
Thanks for the reply

There’s no way to just “merge” schedules. You would have to create a new schedule based on the original two, assuming the schedules are for the same elements.

Is not there a script or a node that allows me to have a multicategory schedule with only two schedules??
Now I managed through python to duplicate a schedule but not merge…

import clr
clr.AddReference(‘RevitAPI’)
from Autodesk.Revit.DB import *
import Autodesk

clr.AddReference(“RevitServices”)
import RevitServices
from RevitServices.Persistence import DocumentManager
from RevitServices.Transactions import TransactionManager

doc = DocumentManager.Instance.CurrentDBDocument
views = UnwrapElement(IN[0])
elementlist = list()
dupopt = Autodesk.Revit.DB.ViewDuplicateOption.Duplicate

TransactionManager.Instance.EnsureInTransaction(doc)
for view in views:
newview = view.Duplicate(dupopt)
elementlist.append(doc.GetElement(newview))
TransactionManager.Instance.TransactionTaskDone()

OUT = elementlist

(For duplicate a schedule)

A multicategory schedule is just that - a schedule for multiple categories. It’s not just a combination of existing schedules. Schedules are built on rules, so to “merge” two schedules you would need to create a new schedule with a new set of rules that would match the two other schedules.

mmm ok thank u,
and sorry if I ask again, but through the node ScheduleView.CreateSchedule… Can I add more schedule categories?

A schedule can only have one category unless it’s a multicategory schedule. A multicategory schedule is also much more limited in what it can do because it must span multiple categories. If you can’t make it work in Revit you won’t be able to make Dynamo do it for you.