Get Sheet from Assembly

Hi folks!
Is there a way to know if an assembly has a sheet assigned to it in Dynamo?

Sure :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It works for me. However, in another system with the same versions and packages of Dynamo this Python script throws a warning. I believe it has something to do with the Dynamo,and not this script. Can you please hint at what could cause this?

Warning: IronPythonEvaluator.EvaluateIronPythonScript operation failed.
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “”, line 6, in
IOError: System.IO.IOException: Could not add reference to assembly RevitNodes
at IronPython.Runtime.ClrModule.AddReference(CodeContext context, String name)
at IronPython.Runtime.ClrModule.AddReference(CodeContext context, Object references)
at Microsoft.Scripting.Interpreter.ActionCallInstruction2.Run(InterpretedFrame frame) at Microsoft.Scripting.Interpreter.Interpreter.Run(InterpretedFrame frame) at Microsoft.Scripting.Interpreter.LightLambda.Run4[T0,T1,T2,T3,TRet](T0 arg0, T1 arg1, T2 arg2, T3 arg3) at System.Dynamic.UpdateDelegates.UpdateAndExecute3[T0,T1,T2,TRet](CallSite site, T0 arg0, T1 arg1, T2 arg2) at Microsoft.Scripting.Interpreter.DynamicInstruction4.Run(InterpretedFrame frame)
at Microsoft.Scripting.Interpreter.Interpreter.Run(InterpretedFrame frame)
at Microsoft.Scripting.Interpreter.LightLambda.Run2[T0,T1,TRet](T0 arg0, T1 arg1)
at IronPython.Compiler.PythonScriptCode.RunWorker(CodeContext ctx)
at Microsoft.Scripting.Hosting.ScriptSource.Execute(ScriptScope scope)
at DSIronPython.IronPythonEvaluator.EvaluateIronPythonScript(String code, IList bindingNames, IList bindingValues)

1 Like

Ofc. One moment.
Replace the first seven lines with this:

import clr

clr.AddReference(“RevitAPI”)
from Autodesk.Revit.DB import *

clr.AddReference(“RevitNodes”)
from Revit.Elements import *

In my system too, or is it a temporary solution to the system facing this warning?
Thanks for quick response.

Should be both otherwise let me know :slight_smile:

Tried what you said. Same warning is coming.