Get rafters from link - empty list

Hi everyone

I have a problem

I retrieve rafters from a link, but I don’t know why I’m getting empty elements from the “structural columns” category. However, I do get elements from the “structural framings” category. It’s strange because I have these elements in the initial nodes, but in the LinkElement.Solid property, I receive an empty list. I think there might be something wrong with the family of these elements, but perhaps someone knows how to solve this problem?

Those are the rafters which belong to the “structural columns” category.

And this is “structural framings” category

That is what i get in Dyamo:

Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

Hi @krzysiektoja not sure why it only works for framing…but try as here for columns…

Thanks, but I’m still getting an empty list. What’s interesting is that when I remove the list from FilterByBoolMask and try with the rest of the structural columns, I can retrieve their geometry and everything works fine. That’s why I suspect there might be an issue with this specific family. However, I’m not sure how to fix this family. Alternatively, maybe someone knows an easier way to replace these families within the Revit link, as I encounter an error when attempting to change their category to “structural columns.”