Get Elements from Keynote?

Hi All,

Is it possible to get elements from keynote legend? i tried below but i got an empty list.

I think I understand what you’re looking for, but could you be more specific with what you’re looking for?

If I understand you properly, you’re actually looking to grab the keynotes themselves. If this is the case, the best way to do this would not be through the schedule, but by using the All Elements of Family Type node (Revit>Selection) and inputting the family type of the keynotes you’re looking to gather. This will give you the actual keynote instances for you to manipulate the parameters through SetElementParameterByName (Revit>Elements>Element).

Let me know if this is what you were looking for! Hope this helped.
-Nick

following post here he’s getting actual element from schedule,

that’s what im after but i cant get it to work.

Try something like this - gathering the keynote tags by category without using the view. Keynote Text is a read-only parameter. You will have to create some sort of “dummy” shared type parameter within the keynote family you use to report a text value that you can manipulate with normal string values that will still show in your legend.

Let me know if you are able to make this work once you create your new text shared parameter.
-Nick

Many thanks :slight_smile: