Geometry.Intersectall got the empty list

Good morning all,

I try to use Geometry.Intersectall to filter the mesh, cause I only want to get the mesh on the analysis surface (red boundary). But I don’t know where I did wrong steps and I got the empty list.

Anyone could help me fix this?

Many thanks

Do your geometry cross each other?
if there is more than one surface, switch Lacing in Cross Product

Yes, I think so. The surface and the mesh, both of them are in the same level.
I tried to switch lacing in Cross Product. It looks working, but I’m wondering how I can remove the rest mesh I don’t want?

mask the precious knots to see the final result.
to do it: right button on the node- Preview

It works!!!
Thank you very much!
I feel like I have no idea about Dynamo. HAHA…

it will come