Generative Design toolbar doesn't show in Dynamo for Revit 2021

Hello Forum users,

I have a problem with Generative Design not showing in the Dynamo for Revit toolbar. I installed an update since this problem has been common and fixed by updating according to past suggestions. But the problem is still not resolved despite the update. There are two errors 1) Dynamo.Exceptions.LibraryLoadFailedException: Failed to load Library: C:ProgramData\Autodesk\RVT 2021\Dynamo\2.5\packages\GenerativeDesign and another one 2) C\Users\Kpai\Appdata\Roaming\Dynamo\Dynamo Revit\2.5\Packages\2.5\pkg.json contains a package without a header. Ignoring it

How can I get GD to show up in Dynamo? I would be grateful for solutions.

1 Like

Hi @kalsankk

What’s your revit version?

FYI, GD for Revit 2021 is located in C:\ProgramData\Autodesk\RVT 2021\Dynamo\2.6\packages

Make sure you’re using latest GD Version. You can download it from here https://manage.autodesk.com/cep/#products-services/updates

Thank you @Kulkul ! I had updated GD to the version you have provided the link to but in the Manage Node and Package Paths in settings in Dynamo, the path was pointing at the wrong folder(AppData). I updated it to the right folder in ProgramData. I now have GD in the toolbar!