Generative design is not working

I am a new user for Generative Design in Revit 2021 and it’s just loading icons but not change to can start to select elements or room. I don’t know if I should do sth before using or install any application can you help me?

@jacob.small Could you help me, please? :pray:

It may be waiting for you to hit ‘finish’ in the top left corner of Revit. If not… can you post the graph and what version of Revit and Generative Design you are using?

I have no option to finish even generate doesn’t activate >>> Revit 2021 but I don’t know how I know the version of Generative design @jacob.small

Finish would be in the Revit window, after you started selecting something in the model.

Click the ? In the top right when you first start GD.

1 Like

yes I get what do say but actually I don’t have an option to select it’s not in active mode to chose select at first and also it’s not shown a generative design tab in dynamo I don’t know if it’s related or not @jacob.small

Looks like you have a bad install of Generative Design. Try and install the latest version of Generative Design from manage.autodesk.com, and if that doesn’t work do an uninstall of all the Generative Design and Refinery builds you have and try a new install of just the latest build.

1 Like

@jacob.small I installed the lasted version but still the same problem how can I uninstall all generative design

thanks @jacob.small it’s working finally thanks for your time :pray: