Generative design emtpy output with zero

Can you answer those questions? This forum is not here to do all the work for you. We’re here to help but you still need to provide input and effort.

The best way to test this is to open the graph in Dynamo Sandbox. Sandbox won’t have the Revit nodes, so if your Data.Remmber nodes are set up correctly you’ll still have all the Revit data you need.

EDIT: Now it looks like you have too many Data.Remember nodes. Data.Remember is used to store Revit data that GD won’t have access to. Typically this is just geometry or parameter values that have been pulled from Revit. Once the data is in a non-Revit format you’re done. Having Data.Remember nodes throughout the graph is going to cache whatever is in that node and not update when you run GD, causing your solutions not to change.

@ Nick, since you mentioned that ModelCurves and PreviewBubbles were not visible, I thought it would be easier if I share the files. Anyhow, it wasn’t the intention that you solve it for me.
On a side note, it is always polite to send private message for slight corrections in miscommunication.

Anyway, back to your question, " Have you confirmed which nodes are set to Output ?" I already posted a picture above, and I ll post it again. It is the pink group with caption ‘output_observer’ and the marked nodes, Math.Sum are outputs ( since I am looking for maximum area sum, I thought it should work ? ) I tried both as output one by one.

Thanks for explaining the remember node, I am cleaning up extra Remember nodes now.

Hello Hasan. Have you solved the problem with zero values of the total area in GD?