Generative Design - Create Study Result not visible in Gen Floor Package

Hello,

I am using Generative Design (Version - 1.7.1) with Dynamo (Version - 2.6.1) in Revit 2021.1.2.

I downloaded the GenFloor (Version - 0.5.3) Package in Dynamo. Some of the issues I am facing are as follows.

1. GenFloor not getting loaded as a package automatically and I have to add it manually by copy path into the add ons every time I open Dynamo.

2. I am using the pre-uploaded file in the dictionary. But when I am trying to create study for the same in generative design, it runs but I am unable to see the result in the tiles. (For this I am using ‘Optimize’ for the output result.

3. I tried Dynamo Sandbox (Version - 2.6.1), same as my Dynamo version but it is still not working there.
    I installed Dynamo Sandbox with the directions in the link below
    How to use generative design in dynamosandbox? - #2 by khuzaimah.ElecEng

I have Dell G7 15 - Windows 11- Intel(R) Core™ i7-10750H CPU @ 2.60GHz

I am attaching the picture for the reference and uploading the dynamo file as well.

Can you please help me with this?

Thanks.

I get the same result, no geometry found and no output generated!
I guess failed to install GenFloor package cause the problem.

Hi,
try these option:

Option 1. The GenFloor package is zero touch node - so after you install from package manager check in the bin folder of Genfloor package- Rt click on the dll file & check " unblock option". then it should work fine next time you restart Revit & Dynamo.

Option2. once you install from package manager- close Revit & dynamo.
copy the Genfloor package set up from the dynamo packages directory(user/app data/roaming…) to perhaps another local folder. Then open dynamo , go to Packages tab click on publish New package-specify the name , version as per your requirements etc. then you will see option to add files( basically dll files to package on right side).
select the dll file from the bin folder of the copied to local genfloor folder. this will basically convert the zero touch node Genfloor to regular dynamo package that can then be copy pasted back into app data roaming folder
Hopefully that should resolve the issue with package installation & correspondingly resolve geometry preview in GD.

Basically publish the dll file as package again & paste that in the app data/roaming packages folder & it should be fine for you. if it does not- kindly let me know i can send you the package which is already working fine for me .