GBS API or Autodesk Insight

Does someone succeeded to access the Green Building Studio (GBS) API or the insight through dynamo,

I was trying and the whole time it gave me access denied.
I need to upload more than 20 gbXML files into GBS to run the simulation
Does anyone managed to do the same???

Unfortunately Energy Analysis for Dynamo package is not working anymore. I need to try some code to do so, the other available option is to use Grasshopper, but the gbXML files exported from Revit is not the best to analyse on Open Studio or Climate Studio.

Do you have an Autodesk Developer Network account? Are you authenticated with such?

https://help.autodesk.com/view/BUILDING_PERFORMANCE_ANALYSIS/ENU/?guid=GUID-9CB1CA2B-7317-4085-B701-F7F5767341F7

This likely isn’t a Dynamo issue, so you should likely reach out to the teams which support Insight/GBS to get started.

Thank you for your reply, no I am not, I am working on my master thesis research, at the end I am giving up on automating the process of energy efficiency using Dynamo. So I am trying to do the same in Grasshopper. But I wanted to know if someone has the experience with such thing. The available nodes in Dynamo are paid.

There are unpaid tools in Dynamo, but they aren’t well documented and the workflows are complex. I would recommend reaching out to someone on the insight forum as what you have attained so far will work well with that ecosystem once you get set up. Once posted send me a link here and I will try to get a colleague to look at it Tuesday when I get back to the office.

For grasshopper stuff, it’s best to ask on a grasshopper forum.

I asked on the insight forum, but it is not that active as here unfortunately.
Thank you.

For Grasshopper, I do not prefer it because it is painful when you transfer the exported gbXML from Revit to other applications.
But I will try to ask again in the Insight Forum.