FloorPlan.ByRoom / question!

Hello!

im using the node FloorPlan.ByRoom, but im not able to creat multiple floorplans for multiple rooms at once. it takes now always one room of the list only! did anyone have an experience with that?
and of course many thanks to @Konrad_K_Sobon for this great tool.

@osama.almughanni
see this link.

http://archi-lab.net/create-view-by-room-with-dynamo/

In the comments section i think the very last will explain the solution. I have done the same and it works for me.

@4bimferdie.espiritu
i think the problem comes from the room number value. i put different numbers for all rooms and it is kind of working now! thanks for the hint.

I have the same problem, even with the updated node - it only generates one room at a time. Has anyone found a solution to this?

krzh,

I just been looking into this issue as well. I just found that by switching from Manual to Automatic, all of the rooms within my list were generated.

Hopefully this help you or the next person who find this thread! :slight_smile:

Best,
Ben

Exactly. I found the same solution some time ago, but forgot about this thread :slight_smile:

haha, yeah thats fair. Done that a few times. Another thing to note (for others) is that setting it to Automatic does not help within the Dynamo Player. I still have to click that through a number of times. But it works so hey, its still a ton faster than doing these views manually… :slight_smile: