Filter problem with Exporting DWG Files by dynamo

i use this script to export the sheets as DWG but i have got a problem .

• when i opened the DWG i found out that it doesn’t have the filters the it were in the Revit sheet so, could someone help me to fix the script to make it export the sheets with its filters and i need the
    sheets look same as in the Revit.

check the script in the image.

As mentioned on my YT channel comments, generally exporting CAD/DWG from Revit doesn’t consider view filters and colours in such a way that AutoCAD will like-for-like match Revit.

I believe most settings are controlled from here:

These allow you to control layer colour and naming by category/sub-category. From there if you wanted to print it from AutoCAD, a ctb file would need to be applied that suits these assignments. There are limitations however, and most client CAD requirements in my experience aren’t achievable in Revit without heavy content customization (e.g. a sub-layer which doesn’t naturally have a category or sub-category available).

Dynamo is limited by how Revit handles certain things such as this I think.

2 Likes

Yes you will need setup a dwg mapping table as Gavin say…or just set the layer after export in acad…i have done it with a graph in acad there change the layers after export it work pretty good…think i use Camber package

1 Like

yes i got it and I have created my own select export setup. so, Q-how can we add a node that will choose that select export setup by default ?