Filter Mask by List of Values

So after much research I’m able gather information and then filter by Boolean list mask and gain the values I need. However in order to do this for multiple values I find myself duplicating all of the nodes changing a few values and doing this repeatedly for each value. So the next step I’m attempting is to rather than filter by a single value, I would like to filter by list of values hopefully reducing and simplifying in the process The specific instance is to filter by room name. On a related note is it possible to mask by a portion of the value - Ex QQ where I have a series of rooms labeled QQ-1, QQ-2, etc - my goal would be to return all values which contain QQ.

20150828-2

Hey Mike,

Another option is to use the “==” node with cross-lacing, combine that with “List.AnyTrue” from the clockwork package with lacing set to longest and use that as your mask:

2015-08-28_10-56-56

I’ve been looking for something similar and using the workflow of the OP at the moment.

Is there a simple way that would combine the 2 methods. So if I want a true result for anything that contained “QQ” and “YY” rather than having to do the operation twice then joining the lists afterwards?

20150828-3

Jimmy, did you try changing the lacing in Vikram’s example?

2015-08-28_13-28-36

Must’ve been a lacing problem because I’ve tried to feed string contains a list before with no luck. Cheers guys.

Thank you for all your help - the answers worked great.