Filter by Boolean mask does not work properly

Hello,

I’m new here and i would like some help, because i don’t understand what is going wrong in my script.
With an IF statement i find out the results if they are True or False.

When i then put this in a filter by boolean mask so i get 2 seperated lists one that contains all value with True and one with all value with False. Or at least that is what i expected.

What actually happens i don’t understand, someone can tell me what i do wrong? It’s on the most right handed sight.

You need to flatten the list of parameters values under the name of “Assably Code” or use list levels on the “FilterByBoolMask” node.

2 Likes

Because it’s not the same list
So you need to flatten them

1 Like

Thank you! Im a newbie still learning every day!

Hey Dynamo folks. I’m stuck. I’ve banged my head around it for some time and it’s time to ask for some help. I have this script that gets some pipes from a linked file and places a revision cloud around them. I try to filter them with List.FilterByBoolMask and it works when I mask it with the Revision Comment parameter, but when I mask it a secont time with System abbreviation, it gets only a part of them. I tried connecting the lists in different ways but it never gets all of the abbreviations i’ve fed it. It gets the first from the list and some other ones. Help :frowning: Example Element Nr 10 is with abbreviation FVF and is obviously in the list but it goes out as false?!?!?

If I change the list order in Varme abbreviation with FVF being on the top it doesn’t take the FVRs
;( u y do dis

@sivin.sivov
This topic is 5 years old and a solved one too.
May create a new topic instead

2 Likes