Filter List ()

Hey

I’m trying to sort a list, but i can’t get it right.
I want all the lists in the “List.Slice” note, where the word “Dokumenter” is written first.
If you look at the picture the word is marked. I’m from Denmark, that’s why the word may look strange to you. :slight_smile:
I don’t want to make a new “List.Slice” note, because the amount of lists i wan’t to sort out, may change over time.

I want to make a new list, where all lists with the word “Dokumenter” in the first row, is in.
Is it in any way possible??

Thanks
Nichlas

List.Contains Maybe
Or String.Contains

I can’t get it too work like i want, with those notes. Maybe i don’t do it right, i don’t know.

Show your work and what you try, that makes it much easier to help you :wink:

If you are using a node like String.Contsins, you will also need to use a book filter, and verify your levels since it appears to be a nested list.

And as others have stated, showing us what you have is helpful

Okay :slight_smile:

I don’t know what to do, to sort a hole list out there contains the word “Dokumenter” in the first row.
I tried things like this.

You need to feed your slice list into the bool filter not the original list because you changed the indices.

Hey.
That don’t give me what i want.
In the picture i have marked a list i want in another list. That means i wan’t all list with the word “Dokumenter” in row 0, copied to another list.
I’m not sure i explained what i want careful enough. Hope it helps. :slight_smile:

If Dokumenter is always in index 0, then I would use GetItematIndex node, check that for your Dokumenter, then use the “Levels” feature to get whole list. Alternative would be to use List.AnyTrue to check for any true values. I don’t recall which package that is in, but it is very helpful for this type of thing.

I would probably do something like this:

Thanks @Jonathan.Olesen , I am not where I can post an image, but that’s what I was getting at.

1 Like

Thanks to both of you, that was exactly what i wanted. :+1: :smiley: